I have packaged and released version 0.2.3 of gerald. This is mainly a tidy up and bug fix release, with numerous additional unit tests. You can find all of the details in the CHANGELOG.txt file that comes with the source distribution (or view it here) but in a nutshell the changes from the last release are;
- Numerous renames to more fully comply with PEP-8
- Added numerous tests, full details in the CHANGELOG.txt file
- Added an 'enabled' flag to table constraints (except in the MySQL module, because that database doesn't support them)
- Added support for column defaults in Oracle
- Added a 'table_name' attribute to the schema.Trigger class
- Removed main and usage functions from each module that shouldn't be imported
Please download, install and enjoy. Bug reports or tumultuous praise to the usual address please.